These are my Lua modules. They're all released under Free Software licenses.
- datafilter — base64, quoted printable, URI encoding, and some message digested (cryptographic hash) implementations
- imagesize — find the width and height of bitmap image files efficiently
- isbn — check ISBN numbers, and format with hyphens in right places
- memoryfile — read and write in-memory string data as if it was a file
- oocairo — Lua binding for canvas-based drawing library libcairo
- smpltmpl — a simple HTML template processor
- uri — parse, manipulate, and canonicalize URIs/URLs