This module provides a small selection of algorithms which can consume and filter data, and a simple API for feeding them arbitrarily large amounts of input, and collecting arbitrarily large amounts of output.
The algorithms provided include encoding and decoding Base64, URI encoding, and quoted printable, as well as converting between binary and hexadecimal, and calculating some popular kinds of message digests.
The code for this module is written in C, but designed to be called only from within Lua programs.
Source code available on GitHub.
Released 4 June 2019. Download lua-datafilter-1.2.tar.gz.
- Make MD5 implementation work on 64 bit machines.
- Change Makefile so it can be built for Lua 5.2 and Lua 5.3.
- Switch test suite from Lunit 0.5 to Lunitx 0.8.1 for Lua 5.2 and 5.3 compatibility and simplify the way the tests are run.
Released 16 July 2012. Download lua-datafilter-1.1.tar.gz.
- Add new algorithm ‘hex_decode’.
- Switch test suite from Lunit 0.3 to Lunit 0.5.
- Some bug fixes and packaging improvements.
Released 14 September 2007. Download lua-datafilter-1.0.tar.gz.
- Initial release.